The safety of our artists, team and visitors is our priority. We are excited that Margate NOW 2020 is going ahead and have new booking procedures and safety measures in place.
We have carried out risk assessments for all the festival events and these are available to view on request. They are fluid documents, reviewed as government advice is updated.
Bookings for in The Margate Kebab Map Private View, Hip-Hop Something and C4E Presents: Make Noise for Equality will need to be made in advance through Eventbrite where you will find the policies for each particular event and we will also collect NHS Test and Trace data. Do not attend if you think you have any COVID-19 symptoms, which include a dry cough, high temperature or loss of taste or smell. For indoor exhibitions and performances, we will have a QR code on entry, for which you will need to download the NHS COVID-19 app to use.
Please observe the following guidelines when attending all Margate NOW 2020 events:
– Bring and wear your own mask to cover nose and mouth
– Accept guidance of event staff
– Enter and leave by indicated doors, (observe 1 way system)
– Do not attend an event in a group of more than six
– Keep one-metre distance from anyone you do not live with within your group and also from other groups present at the venue
– Ensure you have read all the guidance for the particular event you are attending
Please view the What’s On page to find information on each event and to book your place. All events are ticketed and visitors will not be allowed if a booking has not been made.
Importantly, if you are sick or fall into one of the vulnerable groups then you must not attend any Margate NOW 2020 events.
We are regularly checking government guidelines, and will update our procedures in line with any changes to ensure the safety or our artists, team and visitors.